Sap Hana Tutorial For Beginners:
Learn More About Sap Hana
Sap Hana Tutorial For Beginners
Looking for SAP HANA tutorials? This tutorial will give you, the beginner, an overview of SAP Hana and what you can do with it.
Most of the trending companies need the speed, scalability, and elasticity that SAP HANA brings to their business. This tutorial takes you through all of the steps you need to get your first SAP HANA deployment up and running.
SAP HANA (High-Speed Analytical Appliance) is an in-memory database platform developed by SAP SE that can be deployed on-premises or in the cloud. It uses in-memory computing to store compressed data in random access memory (RAM), rather than storing it in relational databases on disk drives.
Introduction to SAP HANA [ sap hana tutorial]:
SAP HANA is a combination of software and hardware innovation to process huge amounts of real-time data. Based on multi-core architecture in the distributed system environment. It is used extensively in Memory Computing Engine (IMCE) to process and analyze a massive amount of real-time data.
SAP HANA is designed to replicate and ingest structured data from SAP and non-SAP relational databases, applications, and other systems quickly. The replicated data is then stored in RAM rather than loaded onto disk, the traditional form of application data storage.
Why to choose SAP HANA?
The most successful companies respond quickly to market changes and new opportunities.
SAP HANA is most preferred due to the below reasons:
Real Time: SAP HANA Provides Real-Time Data Provisioning and Realtime Reporting.
Speed: SAP HANA provide high speeds processing on massive data due to In-Memory Technology.
Simplicity: SAP HANA reduce efforts behind ETL process, Data Aggregation, Indexing, and Mapping.
Cost: SAP HANA Software can reduce Total IT cost of a company.
Cloud: SAP HANA database and application can be deployed to the Cloud environment.
Choice Option: SAP HANA is supported by different hardware vendor and Software provider, so based on the requirement, the user can choose the best option.
What are the features of SAP HANA?
sap hana tutorial
Below are some capabilities and features of SAP HANA:
• Comprehensive administration tools.
• Parallel database processing.
• Multi-Tier storage system available
• Data modeling tools and application development tools
• Robust security and disaster recovery
• Graphs and spatial processing
• Responsive web applications
• Remote data synchronization
• Application lifecycle management.
What are the Components of SAP HANA?
SAP HANA is a collection of different technologies and tools that work in tandem to bring it into existence. Below mentioned are some components of SAP HANA.
Application Cloud: The SAP HANA Cloud is another cloud-based infrastructure that ensures the proper functioning of appliances.
Studio: SAP HANA(sap hana tutorial) Studio also has many modeling tools for data handling and management.
DB: SAP HANA DB is known as the core in-memory database, which plays a central role in the functioning of SAP HANA.
Appliance: SAP HANA software can be installed in any appliance, as it is vendor hardware.
What are the different Applications of SAP HANA?
SAP HANA has a significant customer base that provides a wide range of applications sap hana tutorial
1. Core process accelerators
2. Planning, Optimization applications
3. SAP HANA also works as a digital core for IoT.
4. It efficiently processes high volumes of transactional and analytical data to support both OLTP and OLAP applications.
5. It works as a digital core for big data, devices, people, business networks, and many social networks.
Advantages of SAP HANA
Here’s a list of advantages of using SAP HANA:
1. SAP HANA offers decision-making capability and real-time analysis, which enables the processing of massive amounts of data to run the business.
2. SAP HANA has an in-memory database that makes data processing and transactions super fast.
3. SAP HANA(sap hana tutorial) also allows data to be stored and processed in columns and rows, which will help the operation to run parallel, which eventually increases the speed of operation by manifold.
4. In the case of SAP HANA’s in-memory database, one has access to databases both for analytical and transactional queries all at once.
5. The source-agnostic capabilities of SAP HANA help to gather more data to enable easy data integration.
The Scope of SAP HANA [sap hana tutorial]:
SAP HANA is a widely popular technology across the globe which has hit top ranks on the revenue scale within a few years of its launch.
It will continue to grow as per the user base and also market share in the upcoming years. Right now, a lot of the fortune 500 companies are clients of SAP for this particular technology that is SAP HANA.
Owing to its popularity and use cases, jobs are also going to keep increasing in the future and bright professional life to all those who aspire to master this technology.
Mention some modules of SAP HANA?
sap hana tutorial
• Product Life Cycle Management (PLM)
• Human Capital Management (HCM)
• Production Planning (PP)
• Project Systems (PS)
• Controlling (CO)
• Sales and Distribution (SD)
• Investment Management (IM)
• Strategic Enterprise Management (SEM)
• Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
• sap hana tutorial
• Logistics Information Systems (LIS)
• Supply Chain Management (SCM)
• Customer Service (CS)
• Materials Management (MM)
• Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
• Enterprise Performance Management (EPM)
• Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS)
• Industry Solutions, e.g. Aerospace, Automotive, etc.
Why is SAP HANA is better than other ERP solutions?
SAP HANA offers decision-making capability and real-time analysis, which enables the processing of massive amounts of data to run the business. SAP HANA has an in-memory database that makes data processing and transactions super fast.
When compared to other ERP Systems, SAP HANA ( sap hana tutorial ) offers the Quickest Financial Payback and Shorter Implementation Time. For businesses using SAP, this results in faster financial benefits.
What companies use the SAP HANA system?
Below are some IT companies using SAP HANA:
• IBM India.
• Accenture India.
• HCL Technologies Ltd.
• NIIT Limited.
• Hewlett-Packard (HP)
• ITC Infotech, and etc.
SAP HANA has three versions – platform, enterprises, and extended. It can load data from SAP and Non-SAP data source through SLT, BODS, DXC, and Sybase.
SAP HANA provides real-time provisioning and reporting it also provides high-performance real-time analytic reporting.
Currently, SAP HANA also works as an in-memory database for SAP BW, so in this way, SAP HANA is able to improve the overall performance of SAP Net weaver BW.
Frequently Asked Questions:
sap hana tutorial
Which SAP HANA module is best?
How many modules are there in SAP?
Why SAP HANA is preferred over other ERP Tools?
Which SAP module is in demand?
Is SAP HANA difficult to learn?
What is the latest version of SAP HANA?
To get complete knowledge about SAP HANA, you can refer to the tutorials provided by Asha24 which are absolutely free.
Intheairwebreathe is a trusted online learning provider with a network of more than 2,50,000 satisfied learners spread across the globe.